• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help finding a Shed or Wendy House.

:wave: Can anyone help me find a shed or Wendy house, not too big but big enough for Tink and Mischief (two English Spots) to live in. I will of course attach their 7ft run! :D I might if i find the right one be changing their living standards! ;) I'd like something for £100 or under but my limit is £150. If possible, at least 5ft wide because my run is 7ft x 5ft and i don't want it to attach easily. :) Thanks guys. ;)

Last edited:
:wave: Can anyone help me find a shed or Wendy house, not too big but big enough for Tink and Mischief (two English Spots) to live in. I will of course attach their 7ft run! :D I might if i find the right one be changing their living standards! ;) I'd like something for £100 or under but my limit is £150. Thanks guys. ;)

Whereabouts are you? x

Hi, I ordered a shed from www.waltons.co.uk they have wendy houses on there too that are good prices! The shed on there are great too. I was going to get one from else where before but the price was crazy and quality was poor then when I got my shed from there I was amazed at the price and quality! Really recommend them too! They delivered the shed to me when we had all that terrible snow too!

Hi, I ordered a shed from www.waltons.co.uk they have wendy houses on there too that are good prices! The shed on there are great too. I was going to get one from else where before but the price was crazy and quality was poor then when I got my shed from there I was amazed at the price and quality! Really recommend them too! They delivered the shed to me when we had all that terrible snow too!

Thanks!!! :D I'll take a look. :)

Back