• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cotton

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Cotton001.jpg

two of my housemates, Julia and Antonia with Cotton

Cotton008.jpg

tunnel

Cotton012.jpg

Cotton013.jpg

idddddy biddy cotton!

cotton016.jpg

cotton020.jpg

cotton021.jpg

"im so small you cant see me!"

hes been out for about 3 hours so far and now he is just sleeping in his tunnel! :love:

i want to keep him so bad. i have realised if mum okayed it i would bond him into my trio. if it didnt work, then yeh i would give him up as i wouldnever keep him alone, but i would love to try.

But mum will never ever say yes. he was so timid yesterday, and now hes friendly! he keeps climbing on Davina!

i want to keep him so bad. i have realised if mum okayed it i would bond him into my trio. if it didnt work, then yeh i would give him up as i wouldnever keep him alone, but i would love to try.

But mum will never ever say yes. he was so timid yesterday, and now hes friendly! he keeps climbing on Davina!

Just sneak him home ;) :lol:

He is lovely!! and soo small! :love:

Cotton is definatly up for adoption and have PMed SOAD for a thread in RIN. :wave:

so if anyone wants to snap this litle puffball up please PM for the details, he is so adorable he will make anybody happy!

Oh my gosh - he is the most adorable little thing I've ever seen! He looks like he has a little beauty mark on his left hand side! :love::love::love:

Hope he gets a home soon! :D xx

How is he doing, still a little fluffy ball of binkies :love: :love:

yeh i cleaned him out today as i got him a peice of vet bed to snuggle into as he keeps snuggling into hay and its getting stuck to him as hes so fluffy. Hes become so friendly so quickly, he loves playing with toys and always does binkies!

Back