• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi there

jamielees

New Kit
Heya im new to the site, i have a young lion head female bunny called lilly, im looking at possibly rehoming her as things at home have have change regarding having pets. It would be heart breaking but i need her to be happy and secure. If any one knows of any one please let me know :( xxx

091230_084953.jpg

091230_085018.jpg

12936_1212963297516_1631801765_5376.jpg

12936_1212963337517_1631801765_5376.jpg

12936_1218809923678_1631801765_5492.jpg

Last edited:
Hi!

I'm sorry you might have to rehome your bun - I really hope it won't come to that. Can I ask why the pet situ has changed?

Hi!

I'm sorry you might have to rehome your bun - I really hope it won't come to that. Can I ask why the pet situ has changed?

Not long after getting her i lost my job :( im stuggling to afford to live and sadly cannot afford to get her jabs ect and its not fair on her :( :cry:

Why dont you try & get someone to perhaps foster her until you are back on your feet as you obviously love her.Or maybe,I know its not ideal,let her jabs lapse a little until you can afford them.If she loves you as much as you love her please try & find a way of keeping her as im sure she would rather go without the odd thing to still be with her mummy.In a few months time when you are able to afford more things,you'll kick yourself if you've rehomed her.:D

I'm sorry to hear circumstances have become difficult for you. Perhaps if you say whereabouts you are it would help finding some help, be it a new home or temporary foster.

Secretly hopes it's near me as I'm sure that little bundle of fluff needs to come live with me!

Welcome to the forum

Sorry you have to rehome your gorgeous bunny!

It may help if you say where abouts you and the bunny is? :wave:

Yes im sorry, im in brogborough not far from milton keynes, it seems it not just the funds that are working against me keeping her, even after asking permission from the people who rent the house they seem to be dropping hints now about her and making me feel uncomfy :( i wish they had just said no to me getting a rabbit when i asked them :(:cry:

I just want my little girl to have a happy and secure life with someone that loves her as much as me x

awww im so sorry your situation is that bad. :cry::cry::cry: Yes, i would suggest asking a friend if they can take int he little bunny for a while, but obviously you've already done as much as you can if you have come to this conclusion. Sorry, but i dont know anyone over there (i dont even live in europe). I hope everything works out, really.

Back