• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Mad Magazine?

Rachel89

Mama Doe
Was it someone on here that did it?

I was meaning to start getting it as everyone on here seemed to love it, but I can't find were I can buy it.

:oops:

Apparently my B is going to be in the April addition.Have never bought it before but will do that issue-what a good sales tactic!:lol:

yep its me!!
you can get it on ebay or pm me for details! the next one is out in April and yes theres lots of ru bunnies in this issue.
never thought of it as a sales tactic...but perhaps your right:lol: the reason so many ru bunnies end up in there is i'm an RU addict and you all have such gorgeous bunnies...so its your fault!!
I am very proud to have super timmy in it as he was such a special boy and deserves to have a tribute to him!

I have my super Timmy t shirt on as we speak!Am so pleased my B will be in next issue,she is such a stunner!My advatar picture was one of the ones I sent.Thankyou Lisa for making me a proud bunny mummy!:D

Im looking foward to the next issue!! :love: My baby was in the last issue i think, i went round showing everyone! :lol::oops: xXx

Back