• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jasper is such a softy!

:love:

jasper.jpg

I just have to say... he is the most friendliest rabbit i have ever known! :D I came home from school the other day and my Mum had brought him inside, as soon as he saw me, he ran up to me and jumped on my knee. :love:
Today i was sat on the sofa and he jumped up next to me! :shock:: He is amazing! :love: He also follows me EVERYWHERE!!! Everyone who sees him says he's like a little dog! The thing is, he only follows me and comes for cuddles from me! :love: I just love my little pal so much! Even my cat likes him... :shock:

Oh and he's about 6 months. I've had him 3 weeks. :love: He was in my local pet shop and no one wanted him. :cry: He'd been in there since October and i just had to have him!!! :) I just can't understand why the lovely little boy was rejected by everyone who saw him! :( Also, he used to be kept with another bunny, some people came along and took him/her and left my poor boy alone. :roll: I just had to help him! I'm so glad i did! :D

I can't belive no one wanted him :)shock:) as he is gorgeous! :love: He sounds like a fantastic bunny to have around. xx :D :love:

Last edited:
You've got a proper snuggle bunny. I'm so jelous! I wish Archie and Leo would do that instead of jumping off and exploring at every chance!

Its a blue dutch thing I'm sure :lol: Blue loves cuddles friendliest bunny ever.
You need to put up more pics of Jasp.
Didn't know you came on here either :D

Back