• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RWAF Conference...

Having just seen the cost of it :shock: I'll just have to settle for a read of Jane's lecture notes :lol: :lol:

I'M GOING!!!!!!!!

Got a student discount! :D apparently they've never been asked about a student discount before, but i got £25 off!

I'll be in the "vet professionals" stream, but would love to meet up with anyone else going :wave::wave:

Great stuff! We'll look out for you. Be interesting to compare notes to see how different the two streams and their lecture notes are! Are you heading up the day before or getting up bright and early on the sat. Lou and I are staying there the night before if you or anyone else are around?

Going to work it out cost-wise vs timewise. I am a poor student :cry::cry: so cant afford a hotel, but have friends in Manc i could stay with. Would a very long and very early drive there any back on just the Saturday from Herts! Will let you know what i decide to do though :wave:

Great stuff! We'll look out for you. Be interesting to compare notes to see how different the two streams and their lecture notes are! Are you heading up the day before or getting up bright and early on the sat. Lou and I are staying there the night before if you or anyone else are around?

Drinkies then?

We have a group of us going up on the Friday so that we are ready to set up for the stand but will have to partake in a few drinkies on Friday night.........:D

I'm going :wave:

I've offered to help fill goody bags the day before and check peeps in on the Saturday :D

I'd hoped to get a discount and was cheeky and asked :oops: The answer was no :(

I'm going :wave:

I've offered to help fill goody bags the day before and check peeps in on the Saturday :D

I'd hoped to get a discount and was cheeky and asked :oops: The answer was no :(

Yes, sadly when the RWA have to pay the going rate for the venues/catering etc and it's one of their main ways of bringing in much needed funds for the Association, they have to be strict.

It is a valuable way to learn though from both the lectures, exhibitors and from fellow rabbit lovers alike so I think it's worth going. Have to say I'm not looking forward to the travelling and accommodation costs though! My old van only does 30 miles to the gallon so it's not going to be cheap!

Back