• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Valentine biscuits for piggys

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
As requested I have made some biscuits suitable for guinea pigs.

They are apple flavoured and are mini heart shaped, just the right size for piggys :)

They are £4.50 for a bag of 10 including postage. There should be at least 15 bags available :)

P2090470.jpg

Last edited:
you know i have to say yes!!! my pigs would never forgive me!!:lol:
i'll order another dvd too as i have sent the other to my friend as she will love it!

Liz, I have at last changed my credit card details on paypal and can now organise some biccies. I would like to buy one pack and have sent the money via paypal.

Liz, I have at last changed my credit card details on paypal and can now organise some biccies. I would like to buy one pack and have sent the money via paypal.

Thanks Raine, I am assuming thats for the bunny biscuits and not for these piggy ones :D:wave:

Awww!!! I miss having wiggy pigs! :love: I might have to buy a bag and go visit Sam_spices wiggies and the ones at Alices :love:

Back