• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Declan- One of my Gay Bunsters

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
All in pink !! :D

003-9.jpg

can i be mildly contraversial and say that i dont like people calling animals gay - i know you're joking, but i dont really think its possible in the animal world. Just because someone has 2 bonded males doesnt make them gay, in the same way 2 bonded females arent lesbian.

Declan is still really cute tho! :love:

can i be mildly contraversial and say that i dont like people calling animals gay - i know you're joking, but i dont really think its possible in the animal world. Just because someone has 2 bonded males doesnt make them gay, in the same way 2 bonded females arent lesbian.

:?

:? Shoot me now................:lol:

:love: Too cute Jane. If it's any consolation, I've always described Totti as my gay-boy bun. The reason being is that in his 8 years, he has always kept himslef absolutely pristine and in that way I liken him to my many male gay friends (who take far more care of themselves and their appearance than a lot of straight guys I've come across)... I mean it as a compliment and I'm pretty sure that's the way you meant it too.

:love: Too cute Jane. If it's any consolation, I've always described Totti as my gay-boy bun. The reason being is that in his 8 years, he has always kept himslef absolutely pristine and in that way I liken him to my many male gay friends (who take far more care of themselves and their appearance than a lot of straight guys I've come across)... I mean it as a compliment and I'm pretty sure that's the way you meant it too.

Absolutely !!

Back