• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

awww poor ickle rosie

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
you should see her face when locksley jumps on the bed to me, like she wishes she could still jump up to be with me too :cry: she looks like she is going to try and attempt to jump up, but then realises her legs arent any good no more

Oh...:(
Then maybe you could move to the floor with a thin towel or something. It's very hard when you have one bunny, and then you have another that always wants attention when you're holding or petting the other one, and the other way around. I've never had to deal with it, but I experience that with guinea pigs. :roll: If I hold one, I always end up holding all 3.

Oh...:(
Then maybe you could move to the floor with a thin towel or something. It's very hard when you have one bunny, and then you have another that always wants attention when you're holding or petting the other one, and the other way around. I've never had to deal with it, but I experience that with guinea pigs. :roll:

i know i try and cuddle and stroke her, but she doesn't like it as much as she was used to, i think she feels it being thinner now, but she wants the attention

Back