• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I actually feel sick - can anyone help please? U/D - ANYONE IN KENT?

Biscuit's Mum!

Warren Veteran
Some guy is giving away a rabbit hutch for £10 'with a free rabbit'.

Can any rescue or someone help? It is in Kent. I could possibly foster if someone has a hutch?

Last edited:
this will be removed im sure its against rules need to pm SOAD I think

, the photo shows another hutch next to it as well though :(

see if i had space id take the buns and smash the hutch right in front of him

I found a worse one than that on my local Gumtree yesterday. Someone bragging about a hutch they had made themself, along with a bunny, claiming it was better than any hutch from P@H... It was honestly absolutely tiny. It was like a bed compartment, and the side with mesh was the same size. And yet they were bragging about it and selling it along with its bunny occupant... Think some people have weird ideas when it comes to size...!

its blocked cos I am at work, but I am guessing it's not good and these bunnies need help, please remove the link and pm SOAD. Bring flooded with messages from angry RU'er is not going to get them out of this situation. Please take a name and number before the person removes the add too

I found a worse one than that on my local Gumtree yesterday. Someone bragging about a hutch they had made themself, along with a bunny, claiming it was better than any hutch from P@H... It was honestly absolutely tiny. It was like a bed compartment, and the side with mesh was the same size. And yet they were bragging about it and selling it along with its bunny occupant... Think some people have weird ideas when it comes to size...!

I saw that, and thought I wouldn't even put in in my shed, the bunnies would bump their ickle head on it!!

I saw that, and thought I wouldn't even put in in my shed, the bunnies would bump their ickle head on it!!

I know! :shock: I doubt my hamster would have appreciated that amount of space...!

I should stop browsing on Gumtree. :oops: I sit here making huffy noises at the screen and muttering horrible curses under my breath until people ask what's got me all riled up.

If it's the ad I've been looking at, there are two seperate ads, and it looks like a different bun in the second photo - the water bottle's fallen off the hutch too :evil:

Can someone send me the link? I'm sure nan wont mind even more bunnies.
Or if anyone wanted I could help by looking after/keeping the bunny at nans house. :)

There in Deal, my step mum works there so I asked her to ask around to see if anyone knows.

Iv'e got a spare big double hutch thats empty in my garage I could take the bun/buns? on for someone or take them on and help rehome them, not sure if I could keep them permenantly unless they would bond with my nans.

Back