• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

VETS Worthing/Brighton/Bexhill on Sea/Lewes

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
Ok . . so it looks like this summer we will finally have to move house - my OH has been working in Worthing for 4 years now whilst me and the buns live in Cambridge.

Trouble is we have a SUPERB rabbit vet here in Cambridge (in fact TWO:D) and we can't take them with us:(.

So we need to decide whereabouts on the south coast to live and having as many buns as we do the location of a very very nearby rabbit savvy vet is a huge influence!!!

So who knows an excellent vet in any of these places - or anywhere else on the southcoast/Sussex area so we can decide where to live!

with thanks

I live in Brighton and take my buns to Shaun at St Francis Veterinary surgery, based in Norfolk Square, Brighton.. He is an excellent rabbit vet and prices are reasonable too. Oh - welcome to the south coast too:wave:

Back