• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Carrier for 2 buns?

hannah101

Warren Scout
Does anyone have any suggestions for a carrier for 2 buns? The one I have is too small and I'm not sure how big it need to be for 2!

Depends what style you want and how much you want to pay, but we use the large ones from Wilko at approx £11. We can get our 3 rabbits in there no problem with room to spare and have even managed a smallish Adult german Lop in one before.

Depends what style you want and how much you want to pay, but we use the large ones from Wilko at approx £11. We can get our 3 rabbits in there no problem with room to spare and have even managed a smallish Adult german Lop in one before.

Brilliant thanks for that. Not too bothered about the price so long as I don't have to squash them in! :D

I have one of these too, good quality for the price

i have an atlas 50 - not cheap but dead sturdy, can fit my 2 medium sized buns in, able to flop right out without touching. so great for car travel as they have space to move around. its quite large and cumbersome though.

Back