• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Note to self......

Does that count as extra fibre?

I put my hand in to my handbag looking for a pen when we were at the christmas panto - pulled out a guinea pig dropping! My daughter tried to dis-own me, apparnatly having GP poop in your handbag is DISGUSTING!

The fluffy bunnies in question- Snowy and Jessica.
DSC00162.jpg

DSC00163.jpg

I put my hand in to my handbag looking for a pen when we were at the christmas panto - pulled out a guinea pig dropping! My daughter tried to dis-own me, apparnatly having GP poop in your handbag is DISGUSTING!

Our Tesco bags are always full of mouse droppings, the little beggars love my kitchen and look for crumbs in the bags!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:oops:It's when you have (BUNNY) poo stuck to your bum and someone in the office points it out :oops:

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol::lol: our bunnies certainly change our lives!
Halfpenny, your bunnies are adorable. I see the jam sandwich issue, & quietly wonder what mischief goes on under all that fluff.

ohh i loveee jam sandwich :love::love:

My fluffy bunny gets brushed in the mornings, AFTER breakfast :lol:
then i hoover up any hair etc :lol:
ohh and i have a clothe brush which takes off the hair :thumb:

Those pics are like an explosion in a fluff factory :lol:

I have had people at work pull hay out of my hair before :roll:

Back