• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone recommend any hay for me to try the buns with please?

sacol4940

Warren Veteran
:wave:

At the moment, they have normal farm hay in litter trays, and then Excel Herbage and Oat, Wheat and Barley hay (Bit dear tho :shock: ) ad hoc

animalmagicpetsupplies.co.uk has someAllgau fresh grass hay ... i think its around 4.50 for 750g and my buns love it .

they also love oxbow orchard grass but thats more expensive

Mine are currently loving the stalky hay from the Dust Free Hay Company! their poos are the biggest Ive ever seen them and nice and golden :D

Ditto to Dust Free stalky. But mine also love the timothy hay from West Wales Willows and Burns green oat hay.

Thanks Angie:D

We do sample bags of all the hays we sell Sarah, if you'd rather try a small bag to see if your buns like it first:D

Thanks Angie:D

We do sample bags of all the hays we sell Sarah, if you'd rather try a small bag to see if your buns like it first:D

Oooh really? :D How would i go about ordering them please? I've looked on your website and can only see the Oxbow sample packs

Mine love the Burns Green Oat Hay, and they eat all of it so I don't mind the expense.
I'm waiting for my 10 bags to arrive - I get 7 or more at a time as it's free delivery over £24.

All the expensive oat and timothy hays upset Brian's tummy if I give them too much. They do love the burns green oat though.

The pet shop version of dust free hay is also a big hit.

Beau has never been a big hay eater, except when we give him oat, wheat and barley hay. we stopped while i was unemployed, and later in the year he had to have a dental, so I guess the expense works out worth it in the end. Cheaper and less heartache than a dental!!

Back