• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has anyone heard from deja224

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sound cruel but theres nothing we can do unless she gets in contact. I could take all but would need somebody to help out with a few cages/playhouse/shed

she hasn't been back on line since she posted her last thread, so probably hasn't seen any of the replies :(

I think vicki p gave her number to her and said to text her cause she didnt know what number she would be on

Ok let me know how she is

Hi I haven't heard anything today. My hubby was quite adamant that I cannot drive up to Bath to meet her in the centre of Bath to collect the buns either, as he said what if she doesn't turn up! As much as I want to help I have to be practical and I don't think that is a sensible way of doing it considering it will take me about 2.5 hours.:(

Shes still in a state, what a horrid position to be in, losing all her animals. She is still looking for homes for all animals, including her two wonderfully friendly welsh collie dogs that are friendly with people and other dogs. Please contact me if you need to contact her.

Thank you :)

Hi I haven't heard anything today. My hubby was quite adamant that I cannot drive up to Bath to meet her in the centre of Bath to collect the buns either, as he said what if she doesn't turn up! As much as I want to help I have to be practical and I don't think that is a sensible way of doing it considering it will take me about 2.5 hours.:(

Her x home is in bath, she probably wont let you down, she has been reliable for me. Could you not go to Bath by train/bus?

He does present a good point.

Lets hope she comes back on, I'm worried about those buns :(

Shes still in a state, what a horrid position to be in, losing all her animals. She is still looking for homes for all animals, including her two wonderfully friendly welsh collie dogs that are friendly with people and other dogs. Please contact me if you need to contact her.

Thank you :)

She had homes offered for 5 of the rabbits last night but how we suppose to arrange things?

He does present a good point.

Lets hope she comes back on, I'm worried about those buns :(

Yes I know it's hard but, he is thinking of me, I don't think travelling on the train or bus would be any different. I don't mind travelling to an address if I know when I get there it is definately an arrangement, he isn't convinced that I should venture out on a 2.5 hour journey to meet someone I don't know etc he said it's not safe:(

Deja224 is lovely, lol, shes a short female and presents no harm to anyone!!

Please PM me if you have a home for any of her animals, thank you.

She had homes offered for 5 of the rabbits last night but how we suppose to arrange things?

This is what concerned my OH she didn't even give me a phone number last night, it's too disorganised atm for me to think about setting off on a 5 hour round trip. I know she is in a difficult position and I honestly honestly really feel for her and wish I could help but, there are so many bunnies out there who need help and I have to think about my personal safety etc aswell. It's a really difficult situation but, has she actually contacted all the rescues? Clutterydrawers gave me a link to a rescue which seemed to have spaces :?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back