• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tibbsy and Echo's First Date...U/D Success!!!!

Alfagirl

Mama Doe
Hi all,

Will post some pics when I get home but just wanted to let you all know that Tibbs and Echo had their first date on Friday evening!!:love:

There was a bit of frantic humping on Echo's part, but Tibbs seemed to take it in her stride and just hopped away. They carried on with the humping/chasing every so often until Sat evening when things calmed down, and by Sunday night they were just playing together!!:D There's been a bit of grooming on Echo's part, but Tibbs is still a bit aloof, although she does seem to be putting her head down for him to kiss.

This morning I woke to them snoozing a few inches apart! So cute!!

The OH is with them all day today while I'm at work, but is texting regular updates, I'm so desperate for it to go well!!

Last edited:
It's a nerve wracking business isn't it? Sending massive bonding vibes all the way up North!!:lol:

Thank you - I've hardly slept a wink all weekend!

I just want them to be happy together - I don't mind if they don't "fall in love" as long as they can be playmates, and company for one another.

All sounds very positive to me!!!....must be a drag to have to work when you wanna be at home watching them:roll:

Sending you bonding vibes too :) Its all very stressful and I only got 2 hours sleep max last night :( :? It'll be worth it in the end.

I've just been send a rather blurry mobile pic of them sharing Echo's apple tree branch :love: - I want to be at home!!!!!!!!

Hi all,

I've been waiting till I'm sure they are both settled before posting - didn't want to jinx it!

Tibbsy and Echo are now best buds and causing havoc together!!
Some pics of them now they are friends....

Sharing veg time...
100_1200-2.jpg

New home for the terrible two...
100_1218-1.jpg

And having a snooze after all that nomming...
100_1208-1.jpg

Aren't they lovely!! :love::love:

Back