• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sad little Stuart

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2010_0203jan20100001.jpg

Im feeling a little sad ...:(..im the odd one out here .. people come to look at the bunnies and they do look at me but they just say "aww what a shame he has no ears . " then they move on to the pretty bunnies :(

Aunty Angie says im beautiful ..and that having no ears doesnt matter ...but i know it does or i woul have been picked by now:(
I cant hear very well so i jump sometimes when people come near ..i wonder if thats why no one wants me.:(

I am lonely too and i would love a bunny friend but there arnt any girlies here for me ..

i wish , i wish someone would take me home :(

2010_0203jan20100003.jpg

2010_0203jan20100002.jpg

Awww, that's just cruel, making me feel bad like that!

He is gorgeous and if I didn't already have a husbun for Bisc you would be in my car coming home right now. You are beautiful :love::love:

:cry::cry::cry::cry: Oh little Stuart you've made me teary now :cry:

I really wish we'd got room for another little boy sweetheart :love: You will find a very special home soon I'm sure as wishes can come true you know :)

awwwww!!!

i want him :cry:

he is gorgeous, with or without ears! :love:

i would have him in a heartbeat...
but i dont have no space nor permission for anymore animals :(

:cry:

find a home soon gorgeous xx

he breaks my heart ..:(..he is so affectinate ..he pushes his head into my hand for head rubs.
he loves a cuddle and seems so sad and lonely .
I wish i had more time to spend with him .. :(

i thought stuart had been offered a home?:shock: if i could be sure he'd bond with esme......:?

What happened to his ears Angie? Have I missed a thread? I think he would be perfect for Angelica :love:

What happened to his ears Angie? Have I missed a thread? I think he would be perfect for Angelica :love:

not sure .. at first thought he had been overgroomed by mum when he was tiny but not sure now as he only has one ear canal ...so could be a birth defect . :(

If I had the money and the time I would be on my way over there to bring this little lad home for Lola and Lucy, What an adorable gorgeous bunny - please someone - give him a home please!!!!:love::love::love:

Back