• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've got myself a little escape artist!

bunny foo foo

Alpha Buck
Milo gets out of her cage, with squares that are 1 1/2 inches wide, about, and I know she's out because I see poo's all over my bed. Well, when I go in there, she's in her cage. :shock: My mom said she walked into my room, saw Milo running about, went back 2 minutes later, and she was in her cage again! Smart bunneh...:lol:

Haha, my salad gets out all the time. He rattles the bars till the catch moves!

Naughty bunnys! Dont they know we only confine them when we have to!

My little Milo would escape allll the time when he was 8-10 weeks old. He was tiny enough to squeeze through the tiny bars of his x-pen, and I would come home to find him running about the house!

But just a word of caution: One time, I came home and I couldn't find him. I was panicking and almost burst into tears after 10 minutes of searching. After about 20 minutes, my OH found him stuck behind his desk. I don't know how long he was there, as we had been away for at least 9 hours at our jobs. But he drank his water for about 10 minutes straight and he he was super hungry. :(

Just make sure that she can't go anywhere where she would get stuck, and make sure she can get back in her cage too. Little escape artists are trouble! :lol:

cool escape artists, my guinea pig used to somehpw get out of his hutch :shock: we don't know how

and my grandad found mowgli up his tree :shock: :lol: and almost ready to jump into next doors garden :shock::lol:

rosie when she was a baby climbed the drainpipe, mum came running in shouting :shock:

locksley hasn't escaped but got stuck under my bedroom drawers on second night and almost gave me a heart attack :shock:

Jack did that...!

He was in his cage one day before he learnt how to get out. He squeezed out the smallest of gaps, and I walked in my room, stopped because there were poops ALL over my bed and floor, and he came skipping out from under the bed at me looking thrilled. I have to put bricks around the bottom of his puppy crate to sort of close off the gaps there he can wriggle out from.

Unfortunately, he's learning how to unlock the door from the inside. :? Got a feeling he'll be waking me by skipping over my head/pillow and honking down my ear some morning soon..

Jack did that...!

He was in his cage one day before he learnt how to get out. He squeezed out the smallest of gaps, and I walked in my room, stopped because there were poops ALL over my bed and floor, and he came skipping out from under the bed at me looking thrilled. I have to put bricks around the bottom of his puppy crate to sort of close off the gaps there he can wriggle out from.

Unfortunately, he's learning how to unlock the door from the inside. :? Got a feeling he'll be waking me by skipping over my head/pillow and honking down my ear some morning soon..

:shock:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He's hormonal. :oops: And hops up on my shoulder when I'm sat on the floor to honk down my ear in a would-be affectionate manner...

Back