• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Deer oh Deer

Rachel89

Mama Doe
oqxcsh.jpg

30jl9wm.jpg

2njzm2e.jpg

15qsxo1.jpg

v4qfsk.jpg

260blat.jpg

330wm14.jpg

175rwy.jpg

dam there so small :rolleyes:

Last edited:
That isnt Knole Park near Sevenoaks is it??

I was there with my camera only last month and got some awesome shots.
The lens I used was a 120mm which worked a treat as the deer are so tame. But they are tiny arnt they! Beautiful too.

Yeah it was indeed, I hadn't been there before and didn't get there until just before 4 which was a rubbish time.

I didn't know if we would even see a deer but one was sniffing my camera bag, it was so cute.
They are indeed so small, if I could of snuck one out in the car boot I would of :lol:

Oh they are lovely & what wonderful photographs.:love::love::love:
Thank you so much.
We have the slightly larger roe deer most mornings in the field opposite right on the edge of a large town. I was so surprised to see a fawn today.

Incredible piccies! You should see if you can sell them online.

There showing it in my local paper and in one of the photography magazine forums I go on its going to be in the march addition, can't wait as when they used some pictures before they always send me vouchers :D

There showing it in my local paper and in one of the photography magazine forums I go on its going to be in the march addition, can't wait as when they used some pictures before they always send me vouchers :D

What forums do you use because my youngest son is a really keen photographer and would be really interested.

:D Really good pics and good luck in the comp. Like Mart I'm interested in what camera and lens you have,(that's 'cos I'm a nosey cow... I'm always drawn to that info at the WPOTY exhibition :oops: :lol:)

Please can you let us know how you get on in the competition, or if you get an outlet for your photos Rachael89?

Back