• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The improved bunny room!

sacol4940

Warren Veteran
I spent about 6hours today dismantling the old nic pens, disinfecting the floors and then building 2 new bigger pens :D

Jose and Rainbows side:
a627b942.jpg

Paddy and Peaches' side:
65a3a016.jpg

And its split down the middle with mdf boards so that they cant get at each other through the bars:
d0fc65d8.jpg

They're currently having fun exploring their new homes and seeing if there are any escape routes! :lol:

wow that a good fit, I have very similar but I am a few inches short of getting the 6th Panal in!! really annoying!

Looks fab - im sure they are well happy with it! :D

Thanks everyone :D My hands hurt now though from them stupid connectors :(

I must add.... you are brave though - Cream Carpet :shock::lol:

It's cream/off white lino not carpet :lol:

I couldnt have P&P in there if it was carpet, not with Paddy's bladder control :roll:

Thanks everyone :D My hands hurt now though from them stupid connectors :(

It's cream/off white lino not carpet :lol:

I couldnt have P&P in there if it was carpet, not with Paddy's bladder control :roll:

:lol::lol::lol: Sounds like he needs a nappy! When they were here, i always thought it was Peaches who was the messy one, obviously not! :lol: xXx

WOW!!!! T:lol:hat's what I wanna do in my house!!! Have asked my daughter when she's moving out so I can have her room!!!

:lol: ahhh i was thinking of poor paddy!! :lol:

Yes those connectors are painful to the hands - remember that well!

:lol::lol::lol: Sounds like he needs a nappy! When they were here, i always thought it was Peaches who was the messy one, obviously not! :lol: xXx

Funnily enough, I always thought it was Peaches too - until I caught Paddy in the middle of weeing on the settee (luckily it had bin bags covering it!)

Back