• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rosie is refusing

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
rosie is refusing to eat her pellets :cry: but she will hapily eat her veggies and hay, i would like her to eat her pellets though and hopefully her weight will go up again, as last week (thurs) it was down again

Have you taken her to the vet? Is there a reason why she wont eat pellets? Teeth? I dunno. Just thinking out loud. I got a new book called Why does my rabbit......? The author said that her rabbits never had pellets and lived quite happily on hay, carrots, kale and dandilions! But then if you're wanting her to put weight on..... Well I hope she is ok anyway. I'm a new bunny mummy so I have very little experience in rabbity things. Know all about controlling sticky butt though!!

Suspicion would be teeth, best to get them checked out by your vet.

You could also check if they have changed the recipe of the pellets in case it is something like that.

we have changed from junior/dwarf to the mature ones but did it gradually, maybe she decided she not likey

he teeth are fine, she has always surprisingly had perfect teeth for a nethie :wave:

she ate half of her pellets last night

Back