• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

thank u for peoples help

Status
Not open for further replies.

deja224

Alpha Buck
sorry i broke the ruels was just trying to save my bunnys im going to try other ways as this is not going to work after the tread is locked, i no there are other rabbits who need help to thanks for them to helped

If people can donate hutchs/playshed i can take them but i am literaly bursting at the seems here. No spare cage/hutch so WILL need to have some donated. The offer is there if people are able to rally together and get them close or with hutchs and such.

We can take Dexter and Snow drop if Jill is definately collecting Tiny for Marie as we can easily collect from Jill :wave:

I have offerred to take in Sully and Tilly have given her my mobile no to text me hers so I can ring her tomorrow. She didn't know what number she would be on to ring her :?

Oh:( I pmd her and said i could take him and for her to pm jill to sort transport

Yes I got the impression she is getting confused and a bit stressed out and is clearly upset about it all, she said she has to sort out other animals homes aswell hence why i gave her my number to text me hers when she wants to discuss it tomorrow. I do hope we can all help her with this, it's not ideal for me but, I can get a Thistle Hall and do it as it's an emergency situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back