• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Valentine Auction - rabbit trinket box-gorgeous - winner announced

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
This was an unwanted christmas gift as i already have one!! so i have decided to auction it off and all the money will go to help the rabbits at my local rescue who are in desperate need of funds! this help towards neutering so the bunnies can have a special somebunny!
please bid generously! this would make a perfect mothers day/birthday gift or why not just treat yourself! better still get the o/h to buy you it for valentines day!
r.r.p is around £30
hiddentreasure.jpg

Hand cast in Pewter with Silver plate, it is hand enamelled with an array of rich colours producing a lustrous finish, then "jewelled" with Australian crystals. Has the prettiest bright red eyes!

Concealed within the rabbit box is a perfectly matching cameo pendant, presented on a Silver plated chain. This is just the sweetest thing! Comes complete with tags and in its origional silk lined gift box.
Product Height: 5.5cm

please start the bidding at £10 and add your bids to the thread. Bidding will finish on the the 14th feb at 11pm. winning bid will include postage,

serious bidders only!

Last edited:
Ah! Thats cheeky! Trying to win at the last minute... I was snoozing! If my bid still counts then I bid £22, I am too tired to read when this was meant to finish, I felt sure I won it aaaages ago.............*snore*

thanks to all the bidders. The bidding ended at 11pm so sorry Jeanna you were too late and i have to stick to the rules.:oops:
so hunnybunny is the winners...thanks so much shall pm you!

I have actually got one of these rabbit trinket boxes and they are very beautiful, I've had mine now for years and it wasn't cheap when I bought it.

:cry:

I was entered into 3 things last night and won nothing. Am gutted about this, it was pinched at the last minute....would have noticed if I hadnt fallen asleep. *sob*

:cry:

I was entered into 3 things last night and won nothing. Am gutted about this, it was pinched at the last minute....would have noticed if I hadnt fallen asleep. *sob*

I'm really sad that you've put this, especially as someone on your account was actively watching the thread when I placed my bid, I jokingly said to my o/h I think I will be outbid.
I was going to bid on it earlier in the week, but forgot about it until my son reminded me last night, I couldn't believe that the highest bid was only £17.50

I'm really sad that you've put this, especially as someone on your account was actively watching the thread when I placed my bid, I jokingly said to my o/h I think I will be outbid.
I was going to bid on it earlier in the week, but forgot about it until my son reminded me last night, I couldn't believe that the highest bid was only £17.50

I was asleep with my lappy on :cry::cry:

Back