• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How can I sponser bunnies in a rescue?

It varies from rescue/sanctuary to another. Kris has a trio available (in my sig) and Liz has most of her bunnies available too. you can chose which bun you would like to support.
(Liz is rainbow rabbits-Hugo's there btw....and her website is www.rainbowrabbits.co.uk )

if you went to your local rescue you could meet the bunnies and pick one you fall for... thats how i found mine :love::love::love:

i pay £15 a month but that was because he is having a lot of medication and it helps with them costs, but i could of part sponsored him if i didnt have the cash to fully sponsor him.

alot of rescues have sponsor packs so multiple people can sponsor the same bun and they can start as low as £5 a year up to how ever much you want to donate :D

hope you find your perfect bun, Loki buzzed me once and i fell even deeper inlove with him :love::love::love::love:

:wave:
We have over 100 rabbits that live in the sanctuary (Donna sponsors the gorgeous Loki)
Have a look at our website under sponsorship www.hopperhaven.org.uk, or have a look at our facebook page.

All our sponsors were sent Xmas cards from their rabbits,should all have recived their Hopper Haven calendar by now (let me know if you haven't!) and we will be ensuring that regular updates are sent to sponsors.

We're happy to receive any amount,as much as people want to send - it is all appreciated and put to good use!
Lots of rescues rely on regular sponsorship,so I'm sure you'll find a bunny in need!!

I sponsor the gorgeous Bella:love:

if you dont mind not being local to your bunny, i got one of thier calendars this year and an update at xmas too :love::love: http://www.hopperhaven.org.uk/

and if you prefer a different animal to bunnies halfpenny is just starting up sponsorship for her farm animals :love::love:

We have over 100 rabbits that live in the sanctuary (Donna sponsors the gorgeous Loki)
Have a look at our website under sponsorship www.hopperhaven.org.uk, or have a look at our facebook page.

All our sponsors were sent Xmas cards from their rabbits,should all have recived their Hopper Haven calendar by now (let me know if you haven't!) and we will be ensuring that regular updates are sent to sponsors.

We're happy to receive any amount,as much as people want to send - it is all appreciated and put to good use!
Lots of rescues rely on regular sponsorship,so I'm sure you'll find a bunny in need!!

you just beat me lol... i was going to add your a great source for extra photos too ;):lol::lol::lol::lol:

I've just had a quick look, Stuart and poppy are :love::love:

I've just had a quick look, Stuart and poppy are :love::love:

Aren't they - Stuart is the biggest furball on the planet ,and has just gone down with head tilt this week:(

I've just checked our site and can't find the sponsorship form though - not much good if peps can't actually apply:roll:- another one for the "To Do" list!!!

We have 3 perm bunnys you could pick between, henry, storm and salad by looking at our website. Ive not got round to sorting a sponsership fee yet, but any amount will defo help. It costs around £40 a year for one rabbit to be vaccinated. Thats just against myxi and VHD. Henry has alot of problems and at present in a few short months we have spent roughly £700 alone. Thats with buying some non prescription drugs that were needed but would have cost a ton more via the vets. The poor little mite also needs an operation on his teeth, and he still needs to be nutered but so far he hasnt been healthy enough to cope with the op!

Im not trying to say Sponser him, im just giving a rough indication as to how much a poorly rabbit costs in such a short amount of time. So ANY donation helps.

Please visit the link below to see if you like any of them :)

Back