• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tess ...a fiesty girlie...

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2010_0202jan20100009.jpg

She came to us with 6 4 week old babies . She has been very protective with them and is still a bit fiesty now they have left her...but hopefully once spayed she will settle down a bit .

look out for her soon on RR .

2010_0202jan20100018.jpg

Last edited:
2010_0202jan20100009.jpg

She came to us with 6 4 week old babies . She has been very protective with them and is still a bit fiesty now they have left her...but hopefully once spayed she will settle down a bit .

look out for her soon on RR .

Awww she is stunning:love: pity you couldn't have kept one with her ?:?

Awww she is stunning:love: pity you couldn't have kept one with her ?:?

we usualy do but she had had enough of them tbh ...and we have loads of pairs that arnt being rehomed and no single girls ..

hopefully she will get a home quicker this way

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee a fiesty dutch doe, now why does that not surprise me,:lol: awwwwwwwwwwwwwww am so in love :love::love:

my 2 are done, one at 5 months and one older both lil horrors in the grunt and nip area :lol:

Last edited:
we usualy do but she had had enough of them tbh ...and we have loads of pairs that arnt being rehomed and no single girls ..

hopefully she will get a home quicker this way

Fair enough, I knew there was probably a good reason, hope it works out well for her soon she is lovely:love:

I used to have a doe that not only looked like Tess, but also had the same attitude :shock:.She completely calmed down as soon as she was spayed. I miss her very much.:(
I hope that Tess finds a super forever home soon. She's a gorgeous girl.:love::love::love::love:

I have always really wanted a dutch bunny. What's your dutch's personality like? They appear to be really cute pets who are fun to have as house hold pets. My male lop, Wally, runs in between me and anything he think is threatening and thumps at it. If I move back, he hops back towards my feet and thumps and whatever is still threatening so that he can stay close to me and protect me from whatever evil he sees- usually the vacuum cleaner or a rotating fan.

Dutch bunnies seem to be similar style bunnies- almost canine and especially bonded to their human owner.

I have always really wanted a dutch bunny. What's your dutch's personality like? They appear to be really cute pets who are fun to have as house hold pets. My male lop, Wally, runs in between me and anything he think is threatening and thumps at it. If I move back, he hops back towards my feet and thumps and whatever is still threatening so that he can stay close to me and protect me from whatever evil he sees- usually the vacuum cleaner or a rotating fan.

Dutch bunnies seem to be similar style bunnies- almost canine and especially bonded to their human owner.

never think your next bun will be the same as your bun, they all have there moments, ive fiesty girls but i wouldnt have them either way :love: while some breeds have similar characteristics they are still indiviual, I know everyone has there fav breeds but I think its worth taking the time to visit a rescue and you will get to see all the wonderfull characters no matter what breed :D

Back