• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

from a terrified bunny to this .........

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2010_0202jan20100003.jpg

remember when peggy arrived and she cried when i touched her ...well look at her now ...and she will lay like that till i get fed up and stop .:D

wow well done you :D I bet she won't want to leave!

We have a little boy in at the moment who used to back into a corner if you tried to touch him, he has been improving and just recently has started nudging me to demand nose rubs which he now really enjoys....so nice to see :love:

wow well done you :D I bet she won't want to leave!

We have a little boy in at the moment who used to back into a corner if you tried to touch him, he has been improving and just recently has started nudging me to demand nose rubs which he now really enjoys....so nice to see :love:

isnt it lovely when see them learning to trust :D

Thats so sweet.
My Inca is the same, would let me stroke her forever! I like it when they drift off, so you move, then they wake up and look at you as if to say 'Oi - why did you stop!'

Back