• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Valentine bunny biscuits SOLD OUT

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Unfortunately I don't have any pretty bags left so these heart shaped biscuits now come in green striped paper bags :)

Theer are bags of 3 biscuits for £3 including postage or 5 for £4.50 including postage.

If you would like a different amount please pm me and I will work out costs for you :)

As always paypal is rainbowrabbitsretirement@yahoo.co.uk

P2070457.jpg

Last edited:
Unfortunately I don't have any pretty bags left so these heart shaped biscuits now come in green striped paper bags :)

Theer are bags of 3 biscuits for £3 including postage or 5 for £4.50 including postage.

If you would like a different amount please pm me and I will work out costs for you :)

As always paypal is rainbowrabbitsretirement@yahoo.co.uk

P2070457.jpg

Can I have 5 please?

Will have to choose whos going to have them!!

I shall paypal now:wave:

They have A&P in them so I wouldn't have thought so. I never thought about doing a piggy version, would anyone be interested?

Last edited:
i have just sent paypal for 5 biscuits please!
i'd be interested in a piggy version although i will try them on these.

Sorry i just realised I put they would be Ok when I meant they probably wouldn't :oops: Although I am sure a tiny bit wouldn't hurt ;)

Do you still want the 5?

Could I have 3 please Liz? One each for my lot, although I am not sure any of them have been good enough for treats this weekend!

Ill have 3 Liz. Ive just got to change a credit card on paypal, which hopefully will be quick to do, and Ill sort out tonight.

Ill have 5 please. :)
Could you confirm that thats fine and ill send the paypal.
Thanks x

HI:wave:
I hope i havent missed them again lol. can i get the pack of five please, will pay via paypal if thats ok
thanks

Hi Liz, am I too late for a pack of 3 just a little one to see if they like them initially ;)

Ok will paypal thank-you by the way my diary is brilliant I love it and use it everyday, it has come in sooooo handy with the notepaper at the back for notes etc :love:

Thank you :D It was great that there was so much blank paper at the back :)

Thank you :D It was great that there was so much blank paper at the back :)

Yes as we are property hunting etc its been so handy for tel no's, addresses etc as I wouldn't want them in my directory permanently. Have paypalled will come up in OH's name Alan thanks Liz x

Last edited:
ok im going to try and send the money now but do i do it as gift or purchase of goods does it matter ??

I did it as a gift, I hope my address went through, I was just wondering that, I think gift is better as you pay the charge. :D

Back