• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tewkesbury

cd02

Young Bun
Hi

Was wondering if anyone has any feedback on the vets in/around the Tewkesbury area.

We're currently using Vets in the Park located in the Wheatpieces estate but just looking to see what others think.

Thanks,

James :wave:

im not in tewksbury but there is a fab bunny vet in gloucester at the woods vetinary hospital jason burgess alternativly he also works from longleavens too... best thing to do is ask questions such as
how do they give the myxi injection (ie 10% in skin )
how many bunnys a week do they see?
how would they treat a bunny with athritus,
if a rabbit was being neutered or spayed do they have to eat before the operation(buns should never be starved before op)
do they recommend reargaurding rabbits?
do they attend rwfa meetings or conferences and do they do rabbit related lectures elsewhere at all(not nessacerily a must but obviously is a good indication)
what anestetic do they use on rabbits?
there is a section on here about finding a good bunyn vet somewhere too

Hi

Sorry to bump such an old thread but I thought I'd found a perfect vet until this week so I could really do with some recommendations.

I don't drive but if anyone can recommend someone in the area or someone that would consider a home visit, I'd certainly appreciate the info.

Thanks.

Hi

Sorry to bump such an old thread but I thought I'd found a perfect vet until this week so I could really do with some recommendations.

I don't drive but if anyone can recommend someone in the area or someone that would consider a home visit, I'd certainly appreciate the info.

Thanks.

Pity you don't drive as there is a brilliant bunny vet in Evesham.

Back