• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can this pen be put in a straight line?

I have this one, you can easily arrange it so that it has 2 elements on each side and make a square shape. It won't be a rigid square though, anything pushing against the joints would make it a bit misshapen.

it looks to me that it has them joints that dog crates have.. you could probably break the joints but youd have to buy more of the metal clip things if you ever wanted it joined again

I had to break the clips of mine in the shed when i had the cat flaps fitted i cable tired them back together

It should easily work as a fence, when you take it out the box they are joined together in a long line already but panels number 1 and 8 aren't joined together until you do it yourself. The only problem is that it might not stand up very well in one single line unless you prop it up with something.

It should easily work as a fence, when you take it out the box they are joined together in a long line already but panels number 1 and 8 aren't joined together until you do it yourself. The only problem is that it might not stand up very well in one single line unless you prop it up with something.

Thank You :)

if you do have to break the clips off it, get a big screwdriver and put against the top of the clip and hammer it into the gap until it eases the clip apart. thats how i broke mine off ;)

Thanks for the help everybody, don't worry, it's only going to be for supervised exercise, as they already have a run

Back