• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Urgent help needed for rabbits

Status
Not open for further replies.

deja224

Alpha Buck
I have 8 rabbits that need homes asap i live near bath i have tried all the rescue centers but no one is taking in new rabbits, They need some were to go in the next week, any advice thank u

no advice, i'm miles away and i can't have more than my two... just curious, why do you need to move so many on, so soon? good luck with finding good homes for them, anyway.

You need to PM SOAD and ask her to list your Rabbits in the 'Rabbit's in Need' section of the forum. It would help to give details of their age, sex, size, vaccination and neuter status and any health issues they have. Some photos would be good too

im on limit time on a friends pc not sure i can do pictures etc, my husband has just left me and is kicking me out the house he cant care for them and im sleeping on friends sofas,

we have two that are old im worried about them finding good homes, i havent seen them in a few days and need to make sure they are safe asap

we have two that are old im worried about them finding good homes, i havent seen them in a few days and need to make sure they are safe asap

I know you have a few old/special needs bunnies so you know where I am if you need some help :)

You need to PM SOAD and ask her to list your Rabbits in the 'Rabbit's in Need' section of the forum. It would help to give details of their age, sex, size, vaccination and neuter status and any health issues they have. Some photos would be good too

Yes more info would help people I think :)

im going to post pics of my animals needing homes as i havent the time to work out how to get hold of admin, some one just called and is taking some of the bunnys, none of the bunnys have had vacs
puppysandbunnys072.jpg

NAME:HARMONY
NEUTERED:NO
BREED: UNKNOW
puppysandbunnys076.jpg

NAME: DEXTER AND SNOW DROP
NEUTERED:YES
birthdayandbunnys059.jpg

NAME:TILLY AND SULLY
NEUTERED:NO
birthdayandbunnys066.jpg

NAME:TINY
NEUTERED:YES
BREED: GIANT X

dexter and snow drop are to go to some one who is used to special buns as dexter has a past neck injury that has changed him and snow drop is his bonded female, snow drop is also old but very livey

They are so gorgeous. How heartbraking for you :(

Could you not find foster mums until you are back on your feet?

i have to save up to rent a bed sit i have to re home my two welsh sheep dogs and my hamster, i will never be able to have them again, i can go from sofa to sofa but i cant with all these guys, im so gutted i cant stop crying, not sure to to turn to :cry:

i have to save up to rent a bed sit i have to re home my two welsh sheep dogs and my hamster, i will never be able to have them again, i can go from sofa to sofa but i cant with all these guys, im so gutted i cant stop crying, not sure to to turn to :cry:

Awww I am really sorry for you and the situation your in, please be careful where you let them go, if at all possible deliver them or have an address and go and see where they are going what their housing will be like etc. You can't be toooo careful. I know it's hard because of your circumstances but, they need to be going to safe places only especially as some are unneutered.

no idea what he is crossed with, bloke said he was a giant x was ment to be put down as not pure black, never got any more details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back