• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My disapproving bunnies...

casu consulto

Mama Doe
I spent all yesterday doing my bestest for these long-eared imps! I put them all outside in the main garden bit so they'd get lots of sunshiney fun, scattered dried dandelion all over, gave them toys... whilst I cleaned them out so they had lovely fresh-smelling hutches to return to. Looking at some of these faces you'd think I'd done something unspeakably mean...!!

SAM_0318-1.jpg

Barney giving me the evil eye...

SAM_0301-1.jpg

Bella looking uncharacteristically scowly!

SAM_0345-1.jpg

I fear for my life a little with this one, I really do... She's honestly the softest, dippiest bunny out of the lot usually.

SAM_0330-1.jpg

Amber started off just mildly fluffed up and unimpressed...

SAM_0329-1.jpg

Then she started sending me looks that made me feel like a misbehaving school pupil...

SAM_0328-1.jpg

Haughty...!

SAM_0339-1.jpg

Edgar, as the youngest of the bunch outdoors, resorted to more childish tactics... and just stuck his tongue out at me. :roll:

Haha oh my god that's adorable!

I'm currently cleaning Archie out and he just gave me a big thump. Someones in a mood!

:love: beautiful buns, looks like you have a sunny back garden, as i near manchester too, we had sun yesterday, but our back garden doesn't see it till end march soo stays damp

I think they were taking a camera being pointed at them as some personal insult. :lol: OR. They knew I was messing up their poop collections, lovingly created, and pushing their straw nests out of order... They were all bustling about in huffy, busy ways when they came in for the evening.

:love: beautiful buns, looks like you have a sunny back garden, as i near manchester too, we had sun yesterday, but our back garden doesn't see it till end march soo stays damp

It's lovely and sunny...! Well, half of it. :lol: It's a corner house, so we have a front garden which gets sun, then the back garden gets just over half sun... and then there's a small back yard that only gets sun in the morning. It's very secure and the hutches go there throughout the summer. They churned up all the muddy grass with their scampering about yesterday so I'm in trouble now. :p

Back