• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Very pretty baby mice!

Popcorn paradise

Warren Scout
Last week we had to fight to take on 6 mice. Mum and 5 babys. Unfortunatly mum had 2 back to back pregnacys and looks to be getting bigger, which could mean she is expecting again!

Mum is really healthy considering the back to back pregnancy's

Now named Maisie

Mumand5babies6.jpg

All babys are male! Give a large enough tank/home they will be find together.
We had a problem with one mouse (lucky) who had been dropped, but is now doing fine.

Harrison -

Harrison2.jpg

Domino

Domino.jpg

Pirate Alfie

Piratealfie7.jpg

Felix

Felix6.jpg

Lucky

Lucky1.jpg

It's been totally impossible to get good pictures of them in my hand as they just move to fast!

Last edited:
:shock: Mice can have back to back pregnancies ... how?!

They are adorbale though. Remind me of the mouse my friend used to have ... started off as Paula, ended up as Paul :love:

:shock: Mice can have back to back pregnancies ... how?!

They are adorbale though. Remind me of the mouse my friend used to have ... started off as Paula, ended up as Paul :love:

Well the woman only seperated the male from the female the day i managed to get them, the babys came in at 2 weeks old.
so after 4 or so days after birth mum was able to get pregnant again. Dad was apparently sold with the last litter but who know's. All i can go on is what i can see infront of me. Hopefully this litter will be weaned before mum litters down again.

Awwww Maisie is so beautiful :love::love:

Ive been trying to get hold of mice for ages. Fascinating little things.

Back