• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tim Bournville And Fliss

capel

Warren Veteran
With all the "DAVE" posts recently some newbies probably haven't seen my trio! Here they are..This was taken during the summer, so apologies to those who may already have seen this video:)

And one showing what what bunsters do best!!

Last edited:
Your bunnies are so cute. What tree did the branch come from, they are certainly loving it, I'll have to get some for mine :D

Your bunnies are so cute. What tree did the branch come from, they are certainly loving it, I'll have to get some for mine :D
Hi:wave: Those are raspberry leaves. I thinned out the row in July (Autumn fruiting rasps) ..my buns LOVE thinning- out time!!

That's the Dust Free Hay. I've been using farm hay since the Autumn(so much cheaper at £4.00 for a huge bale), but his quality's gone down a bit so they are on dust free again! I still use the other stuff for bedding though!

Hi:wave: Those are raspberry leaves. I thinned out the row in July (Autumn fruiting rasps) ..my buns LOVE thinning- out time!!

Thanks, my Dad has an allotment, I'll have to request the thinned out branches - they have loads of raspberry bushes :D

Back