• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I need to make a start on the bunny room - UD Done!!!

sacol4940

Warren Veteran
I need start rearranging it as I've realised that I can make the pens bigger. But I really can't be bothered. It's a right pain in the bum having to take apart the nic pens and then put them back together :roll:

Last edited:
I sypmathise!!

Im not looking forward to dismantaling mine and making a new one for charlie when my 2 go outside! There are sooo many cable ties!!

I know the feeling. Once you start it though you will want to get it finished. I got fed up with my NIC grids as they were such a pain. I bought some drop pin play pens from ebay and they are much easier. I've just been out and spring cleaned the playhouse and I feel so much better for it.

I know the feeling. Once you start it though you will want to get it finished. I got fed up with my NIC grids as they were such a pain. I bought some drop pin play pens from ebay and they are much easier. I've just been out and spring cleaned the playhouse and I feel so much better for it.

I've never thought about getting play pens, but thinking about it, they'd probably be a lot easier!

This will be the last major move around I think as the way i'm building them makes the best use of the floor space so they have the most room possible (3x5 grids for each pair) The only way to improve after this will be upwards!!

I've never thought about getting play pens, but thinking about it, they'd probably be a lot easier!

This will be the last major move around I think as the way i'm building them makes the best use of the floor space so they have the most room possible (3x5 grids for each pair) The only way to improve after this will be upwards!!

Or move to a bigger house!! :D

We wish!! I would love to buy a massive house with acres of land and fill it with all these bunnies that need homes :(

Or move to a bigger house!! :D

We wish!! I would love to buy a massive house with acres of land and fill it with all these bunnies that need homes :(

We've only lived here since May :lol: I've already told the OH that when we move, we need a house with a bigger 3rd bedroom or a 4th! :lol:

Back