• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Amber is building a nest!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :? :? :?

Even spayed buns can have false pregnancies. If she's spayed and hasn't had any contact with a male then there's no need to worry! :) Just let her get over it....and keep your fingers away when she's near her nest!:shock:

Thanks, just wanted to make sure it's not just me with an odd bunny or it's anything to worry about. She was spayed in June last year and has been with husbun Ollie for six months now.

Its probably because its getting near spring. Wesley is humming and dancing to Merlin at the minute. :roll: Something in the air.

Ollie is now also going bonkers, racing about the run. I've never seen him scoot so fast:lol::love:

Bunnies :roll:

This must be the "spring fever" that everyone's talking about!

I didn't know this could happen!

Cute that she's making a nest but I hope she doesn't get disappointed when no babies pop out :shock:

you've probably heard this from me before but Loppy [one of my neutered bucks] made a fantastic nest last year-all furry and hay-and he sat in it :love:

I've recently taken another 2 foster buns,one of whom I had before before her neuter.
She came back to me with a husbun,and after she showed him around her old home I caught her coming up the stairs with a mouthful of very carefully arranged haylooking to build a nest - she looked so sweet,but is a very hormonal rabbit!

Ruby made a nest over christmas. Ralph decided it was for him and so sat in it and she went MENTAL!

It's amazing how much Ruby and Ralph mirror mine and my OH's relationship!

Apart from the bunestic violence bit!

Back