• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rich Tea biccies

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
Oliver has just fed Ted a rich tea biscuit......:shock::shock:

AFTER SCREAMING AT ME UNTIL I GOT HIM ONE, none-the-less!! :roll::roll:

Boys.....:roll:

Bunnies....:roll:

Ted managed to nom a whole biscuit in about 10 seconds.....don't know how je does it! :lol::lol:

:shock::lol:..... cup of tea too much too ask with this mummy?

Don't get me started on finding black fur in my tea! :roll:

....he's also joined me in the bath a couple of times.......if you want to see a drowned rat.....have a bath with the Tedster! :lol::lol::lol:

ahhh, bless him, bobby had a snuggle in bed this morning... she then scratched my boob when she had enough:shock:

Don't get me started on finding black fur in my tea! :roll:

....he's also joined me in the bath a couple of times.......if you want to see a drowned rat.....have a bath with the Tedster! :lol::lol::lol:

lol i have never known a bunny leap into deep water!! how odd!!! does he enjoy it? do you have to worry about the bubbles and his skin? i had a bun once who would paddle her feet in the summer in a very shallow(2inch) baby bath of cold water to cool down!

lol i have never known a bunny leap into deep water!! how odd!!! does he enjoy it? do you have to worry about the bubbles and his skin? i had a bun once who would paddle her feet in the summer in a very shallow(2inch) baby bath of cold water to cool down!

Nope...he can't stand it!:roll: He just jumps in without a thought as to what might be there. It was funny the first time! :lol::lol:..but there wasn't much water in then, because it was Ol's bath. The times he's done it with me I've got rather scratched, and THEN have to get out of the bath to rinse the poor boy off!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back