• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toys

pigsforlife

Mama Doe
I think I posted this in the wrong section yesterday. Anyway, to keep it short, I am looking for recommendations for online sites that sell good boredom busters for Charlee?

She likes toys that have bells in them that she can throw around (she literally picks them up and throws them). Not so much of a digger (do have a box with shredded paper that she rarely uses). She likes her sea grass matt and her baby teething rings that she picks up and carries. Really just looking for a few more things to keep her entertained.

By the way, she is 11 weeks old tomorrow - and yes, a buddy is on the cards.

Hiya! :wave: I'm sure when she's bonded with her new friend she'll have plenty to think about, but toys are great too. Personally I love http://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/ as their stuff is so natural. If your bun doesn't like shredded paper to dig, have you tried sand? My guys love to dig and roll in playpit sand.

Back