• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Royston Rabbit Residence

I agree Caroline does such an amazing job...she really needs all the help she can get, I wish I lived closer so I could help out more :(

Have you heard about her new project, she is going to make some major changes there?

Its going to be even better than it is now but its going to take a lot of work

Goodness knows how we came home empty handed from there today :D

Yeah I'm on her mailing list :)

I'm trying to think of some good fundraiser for her :? I think they sometimes get overlooked on RU as Caroline isn't on here so would like to try and raise the profile and some money?

I have just looked at the site and she is 2 hours away - probably the nearest rescue i have found!
When do you 'help out'? does she have many volunteers, as it is i will probably get charlies girlfriend from there when the time comes as she does bondings too! :D

Pea and Pod came from Caroline - her facilities were so great that I actually felt guilty taking them away with me :oops:.

I've made a donation towards her latest project via Paypal.

I have just looked at the site and she is 2 hours away - probably the nearest rescue i have found!
When do you 'help out'? does she have many volunteers, as it is i will probably get charlies girlfriend from there when the time comes as she does bondings too! :D

She is really short of volunteers at the moment, she used to have a couple that went but they split up, and another lady who is now heavily pregnant, so she's down to a middle-aged couple and could really do with regular, able-bodied help. I went to help out when the snow was bad, she was changing 50-odd water bottles 3 times a day! :shock:

Back