• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bunny arriving tomorrow - Nethie female *VIDEOS ADDED*

Rykat

Mama Doe
Well so much for my New Years Resolution for saying no, a couple of weeks ago I was emailed by someone who did some temping at my work. She asked me if I would have her rabbit as she's having a baby and she wanted to know that her bun would be well looked after, a compliment I know but I was a bit angry as I hate it when people have a baby and get rid of a pet(s) :( Bun is a nethie, 2yrs in March, indoor bun, not neutered, not vaccinated. The plan is to get 1st vaccination next week and then neutered when I can afford it. I'll then try to bond her with one of my single males, if that doesn't work then I'll have to try to rehome her as I can't have another single bun :( Will post pix when she arrives :)

Her mum is going to bring bunny over tomorrow. She was going to drop her off today but she's had the baby early. It's a boy, 8lbs 9lb and I've bought her a set of Disney romper suits, they're sooooo cute that I want a baby !).

Last edited:
No wonder why you feel angry! The least she could do for her bunny is get her vaccinated and neutered before dumping her on you.:evil:
Well done for giving the bunny a home.:)

Last edited:
No wonder why you feel angry! The least she could do for her bunny is get her vaccinated and neutered before dumping her on you.:evil:
Well done for giving the bunny a home.:)

Totally agree with this, and although I can understand you buying the babe somthing, perhaps the money should have gone towards the up keep of the bun,

Sorry for saying that, hope you dont mind

Get ready .... here's the girly

Bun1.jpg

Bun2.jpg

Bun7.jpg

Bun3.jpg

Bun6.jpg

Will take her for her Myxi tomorrow and get her teeth checked etc, and will then book her to be spayed.

She's gorgeous, very friendly, loves a cuddle and tooth purs as soon as you start stroking her :love:

What an absolute sweetie! Would go well with my 2 little Nethie sisters - one white and one black! Do you think they would get on?? Hoping to adopt 2 this week

Sadly I think she is too small to bond with my 2 single males, so will soon be looking for that special home for her :D

:love::love: I wonder if Dave's telepathic..perhaps that's why he binkied across the room tonight????;);)....*Goes off to find Rog*;);):lol:

Last edited:
I wonder if Dave's telepathic..perhaps that's why he binkied across the room tonight????;);)

Maybe :D

We're going to rename her, so far we have .... Daisy, Dotty, DeeDee, Diane, Dinky ............ :lol:

Anymore suggestions?

Sounds like a match made in heaven!!:love:
Any idea where I can get a decent large indoor rabbit hutch as it looks like I will be needing one to help me with my new arrivals - :D

No, but hopefully we will have two new bunnies this week to join our current two, so this will help with integrating them. Possibly might only need to borrow one. :)

That would be great -was wondering what to do with the new bunnies as Gill said that maybe I could take them this week but the new hutch won't be here till the weekend and there is snow forecast too!

Back