• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We've been Tango'd

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
These two lovely bunnies came in yesterday, they have spent their lives in a 3 foot guinea pig hutch which they had never been out of, it was only cleaned out occasionally because they had nowhere to put the bunnies whilst they cleaned it :shock: :shock:

I was told they had been to a vet to be checked over and sexed and that they are both girls, they are both very mature ( :shock: ) boys and are both orange and very sticky from weeing on each other, I have washed them but it's going to take some time to get rid of the staining, their ears are eyes are particularly gungy :cry:

Please meet Lawrence, formerly Florence :lol: , he should be mainly white with a few brown markings

LawrenceandButtons001x2.jpg

And this is Buttons, he is a red eyed white :shock: , he is the worst of the two and should be all white

LawrenceandButtons006x2.jpg

:shock: to be THAT stained, I hate to think the state of the hutch, poor wee mites, im surprised theres no urine scalds etc,

they neutered was thinking it could be from alot of spraying too, edit sorry re read last bit

That is well shocking :shock::shock::shock:

The second one shares the same name as my bun.

Hope they recover soon :love:

Wow, now thats amazing (in a bad sense). You would never think Buttons was all white! :shock: :(

Awwww glad they are safe now, at least they weren't alone in their misery I suppose, bet they won't believe their luck now, they will think they have died and gone to heaven ! :love::love:

I can't believe the state of these two boys Theo :shock: :cry::cry::cry:

Thank god they found they'e way into your care xxx

aww poor lads - At least they are safe now, i bet they have had hardly any human contact poor things :cry:

good grief...why would anyone think it acceptable to allow their pet to be perpetually soaked in urine?!

Buttons looks more like a broken faw/white than a REW...you'll have to post pics of them when they're all clean and shiny :D

The things you see when you havent got your gun.
How are the owners allowed to just walk away? I just cant find any words bad enough.

They have settled in well but I think that staining is going to be around for some time:roll::roll:will take more photos as they get better

They have settled in well but I think that staining is going to be around for some time:roll::roll:will take more photos as they get better

It just has to grow out doesn't it Theo? We had a REW handed in once who was pretty badly urine stained. People are just pants!

Back