• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what do you feed

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
with all the talk on SS bargains, i was wondering what everyone feeds their buns

rosie - burgess mature and vetmed (glucosamine diet) - was previously burgess junior/dwarf
locksley- at moment burgess junior/dwarf but will be going onto adult soon

Last edited:
Honey has - Bunny Basics Timothy Pellets and Science Mature

Wesley and Merlin - did have a mix of Burgess Junior, Science Selective and Care Plus. They now only have a very small amount of Care Plus and Science Selective.

Akasma and Frankie have Science Selective.

Mine are all on Science Selective mature, I have also started mixing in some Bunny Nature Green Dream Herbs which they love and is supposed to help their teeth as it is large triangle shaped pieces :)

Mine are all on Science Selective mature, I have also started mixing in some Bunny Nature Green Dream Herbs which they love and is supposed to help their teeth as it is large triangle shaped pieces :)

Will be doing this soon too.

Do you know what age you can start feeding SS mature? Does it have more calories?

Will be doing this soon too.

Do you know what age you can start feeding SS mature? Does it have more calories?

Mine are 3/4 and I have started it...It is higher in fibre and has herbs to make it tastier for older buns who may have less appetite (not a problem for mine :lol: ) not sure if it has more calories but mine are in great shape and love it!

Science Selective mixed with a bit of rabbit royale for some of them ,just SS for others,one on SS junior at the moment and one that won't touch SS and has wagg mixed with rabbit royale :?

My 8 are all on Science Selective.

Attil the bun and Opal came from the RSPCA and were on Excel but after a week I gradually changed them onto SS.

I usually get them Chudley's Rabbit Royale too and they have a sprinkling of that with the SS, they love it!

Did try them on Excel but they didn't do as well and a couple had messy bums, never get that with SS, wish they'd like something cheaper like Allen and Page but nope, little sods won't touch it :roll:

Back