• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dave's Latest Adventure U/D short vid clips!

capel

Warren Veteran
Yesterday he decided it was time to really explore the sofa! We had to move it further away from the window though, because he tried to jump onto the windowsill and his nose collided with the window. He got a bit of a shock but it didn't stop him from trying again! We have moved all the puppy panels from around the TV and even the Grandfather clock as he could climb them anyway. The only thing still there is the temporary guard(the top of his nero cage) round the woodburner, but we're going to have to get a custom made guard for it as he could easily climb up and disappear up the chimney.. you'll see what I mean when you see the last photo:D
But first a pic which proves that he really is getting braver around us...Not a good one of him, but as you can see he was exploring my foot!!:D
DSC00945.jpg
DSC00939.jpg

DSC00940.jpg
DSC00941.jpg

DSC00943.jpg
DSC00944.jpg

Last edited:
Awwww my daily Dave fix I love how brave he is getting. Its very unfair he hasnt chewed at yours he nibbled a coat, the sofa bed, skirting board and curtains at mine :lol:

Just can't believe it's the same bunny.......He looks very proud of himself in the second to last photo, sitting on the sofa, thinking "hmmmm what bits have I missed?" :lol: :love:

Awwww my daily Dave fix I love how brave he is getting. Its very unfair he hasnt chewed at yours he nibbled a coat, the sofa bed, skirting board and curtains at mine :lol:

Hmmm:roll: We did hear some ominous nom nom sounds coming from under the grandfather clock so hope it doesn't suddenly keel over one of those days!! We've blocked that part off with old argos catalogues(very posh, our house!!!)so he can't get under the clock.the thing is that if he can get under it he can get into when the pendulums are!! Still..he does seem to have nine lives...:lol::lol:

Aww :love: So glad he's doing so well, just goes to show what can be achieved with a loving home and lots of patience.

He is :love:

Is he climbing the bars in that last pic. Ie back feet on bars as well as front?

Yes, which is why we can't leave him alone in the room until we get a proper guard made as he could get on top of the wood burner and then hop up to the first step in the chimney!! It's also how I came to find him perched 4.5" on the upended panels I'd put round the clock in a futile attempt to stop him from getting behind or under it!! I THOUGHT I'd foiled his attempts at getting under it but when I put up the next video you'll see I failed dramatically!!:lol::lol:

Last edited:
Dave and the Grandfather clock!!

I blocked his entrance to the clock and here are a couple of very short clips showing exactly what he thought of that plan!!:lol: I'm especially pleased about the last one as it shows just how far he's come...you can see him come up to me when I call him.

:shock: How cheeky has he got since I saw him a couple of weeks ago! :love::love:Amazing progress.

He must be so more comfortable too with that nasty bullet by his eye removed.

Last edited:
He still looks as though he's been in the wars, but it's healing beautifully. The stitches are dissolvable ones so it's just a case of waiting for the hair to grow back. He's never once scratched at it, which is amazing..

Back