• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Special Offer on SS! What a bargain!

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Went to shop to get some SS Adult today and picked up a small bag just to tide me over and was told by the man that the 3kg bags are on special offer at HALF PRICE at £3.49 and you get a free gift of some SS paper bedding as well!

How fab is this!! I have been so excited to tell you all - sad I know!

Its not just our pet food store - its country wide!

I only got the 3kg - it was our local pet shop, not a chain. The bags are stickered "for a limited time only" - and have a white "free gift" sticker on as well. The "free gift" is a 3.5 litre bag of paper bedding (like Megazorb)?

Its such a great deal I am stocking up!

Its some fenugreek crunchies they go mad for? Only a few though cos they would eat them all day!

Can't believe its SO cheap!!! Ordered 30k in 10x3k bags - still came to only a few pound more than a single 10k bag!!

Only thing is OH ordered a 10k bag last night (at full price :shock:) so now we will have tons:lol: buns will think it is bunny xmas!!! But we get through 10k in a couple of weeks anyway with having so many.

Also ordered a new snuggle safe so we can have two on the go - only £12.80 - bargain - reduced price as well (its £20 in P2H).

And added in some Critical Care for good measure so it came to over £40 and didn't have to pay for postage.

feeling very smug!! (wish OH hadn't ordered last night though AND he forgot to top up the bill to £40 so he paid postage:roll:)

Back