• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bargain 5ft double hutch in Blackburn (ebay) FINISHED.. SOLD

Thats quite nice for the money I think I would take the plastic off the small middle bit on the bottom level for ventilation though :)

I have that hutch and it's not brilliant quality to be honest. The roof would definitely need some reinforcement. I got mine in about August and already the roof is warped where it's gotten damp (even though it's covered with tarpaulin :S) and it makes the top doors really hard to open. When the weather improves I plan on nailing a sheet of wood or something sturdier onto the top and felting over that.

With some alterations it could be really good though. There's lots of space!

I also have that and think it's great...no probs with mine and I think it's well worth the money, infact was watching it for my sis but just got back from swimming so haven't been on.....

I also have that and think it's great...no probs with mine and I think it's well worth the money, infact was watching it for my sis but just got back from swimming so haven't been on.....

Have you made many alterations to yours?
I thought mine was pretty well waterproofed but apparently not good enough :( Or maybe I just got a dodgy one.

No nothing...just put additional locks on...but I bought the hutch hugger when I got it, and insulated it but thats all...saying that when I do go in P@h I have noticed one or two don't look as sturdy....

Back