PDA

View Full Version : Bargain 5ft double hutch in Blackburn (ebay) FINISHED.. SOLD

Bunny Buddy
06-02-2010, 05:37 PM
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Double-guinea-pig-rabbit-hutch-with-extras_W0QQitemZ200434101929QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_ Pet_Supplies_Small_Animals?hash=item2eaacdaea9

:wave:
Looks like it's been used for piggies in the past so a good second hand hutch to go for. I think I'd be going for it if I was a bit nearer. Fairly new as well.

VickiP
06-02-2010, 05:46 PM
Thats quite nice for the money I think I would take the plastic off the small middle bit on the bottom level for ventilation though :)

Loosy
06-02-2010, 05:48 PM
I have that hutch and it's not brilliant quality to be honest. The roof would definitely need some reinforcement. I got mine in about August and already the roof is warped where it's gotten damp (even though it's covered with tarpaulin :S) and it makes the top doors really hard to open. When the weather improves I plan on nailing a sheet of wood or something sturdier onto the top and felting over that.

With some alterations it could be really good though. There's lots of space!

lildebs
06-02-2010, 07:53 PM
I also have that and think it's great...no probs with mine and I think it's well worth the money, infact was watching it for my sis but just got back from swimming so haven't been on.....

The Duchess
06-02-2010, 07:59 PM
Went for 67

Bunny Buddy
06-02-2010, 08:10 PM
Went for 67

That's really funny because it had a 'buy it now' on for 60 :lol:

Loosy
06-02-2010, 09:12 PM
I also have that and think it's great...no probs with mine and I think it's well worth the money, infact was watching it for my sis but just got back from swimming so haven't been on.....

Have you made many alterations to yours?
I thought mine was pretty well waterproofed but apparently not good enough :( Or maybe I just got a dodgy one.

lildebs
06-02-2010, 09:22 PM
No nothing...just put additional locks on...but I bought the hutch hugger when I got it, and insulated it but thats all...saying that when I do go in P@h I have noticed one or two don't look as sturdy....

lildebs
06-02-2010, 09:23 PM
That's really funny because it had a 'buy it now' on for 60 :lol:

Yea my OH said that...I said no it had a buy it now for 60...wonder what's happened there then...wonder if my sis had a bid, can't check cos OH has now deletd it :evil: