• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

today in the garden

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
after their playtime

002-4.jpg

so did you have a nice run locksley?

007-6.jpg

weeeeee

006-4.jpg

catch me

009-5.jpg

no catch me

016-3.jpg

rosie falls down :(

040.jpg

041.jpg

hey locks

032.jpg

yes rosie, i hear you

033.jpg

whats up here

039.jpg

024-2.jpg

What pretty bunnies! I wish mine could have playtimes in the garden but sadly it's not secure enough. Too many bushes at the bottom and I don't trust Leo to come back!

awwwww, locks is really good he lets me stroke him and pick him up even while out in the garden, now rosie is old i can catch her easier, and now she doesn't run away, if she does she'd fall down

Oh bless her! See that's the thing, Leos only 11/12weeks and he's got some serious speed on him and is absolutely terrified of me (well, anyone) at the moment :cry: I've spent at least two hours trying to gently catch him from running round the living room, don't watch to stress the poor mite too much though but I need to go out soon!!!

is he a netherland dwarf like rosie, she used to be like lighting as a youngster, it took time to get her used to people

i wish the sun was out then i could let locks out again, make it feel abit warmed, its damp and cold today :(

Back