• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boo just bit me ....Twice :(

happybunny22000

Warren Veteran
As you know he's in my bathroom, so just been cleaning up, went to stroke him ran away as usual, so I used a towel like I did last time, and he was fine, then all of a sudden he bit my arm, the moved and bit my leg.....
it really hurt :(

yeah, i never get to stroke him or pick him up, ive had him nearly a year now. with him being inside, i did get to spend more time now with him, he was fine in my arms with the towel, then he bit me twice :(
id say a nip...like a needle jab!

As you know he's in my bathroom, so just been cleaning up, went to stroke him ran away as usual, so I used a towel like I did last time, and he was fine, then all of a sudden he bit my arm, the moved and bit my leg.....
it really hurt :(

Witch hazel is perfect, cheap cooling and skin healing and is antiseptic. Pour it on and dab dry and cover for 24 hours and then repeat but, leave uncovered.

Back