• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Holly. :-)

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
We went to Liverpool on Thursday for Bunny Burrows to collect a butterfly dwarf lop called Holly that needed rehoming, the owner rescued her 3 years ago along with her Mother Molly. Holly had been in a rescue centre for about a year in a small hutch as the centre hadn't any runs.
They have had a wonderful life with the lady that gave them both a home but sadly Molly died 4 weeks ago leaving Holly her Daughter alone and the lady's asthma has become so bad that she has been in hospital twice on a ventilator. So for her health sake she very reluctantly phoned Bunny Burrows who contacted us to collect Holly.
On the way home from collecting her I sort of got to thinking how sad it was that she came from a rescue and found a lovely home and now she is going to another rescue centre and all under the stress of losing her Mum. :cry:
So I looked at her beautiful little face and thought 'you remind me of Pud' and so we have decide to try to bond Holly with Pud and so I rang up Gwen at Bunny Burrows and said.........we have decided to give a Holly a home with us :D

Here is Holly.

5-2-10.jpg

Here is Pud.

12-4-092.jpg

Holly and Pud meet through the great divide on Friday(that's Holly on the left and Pud is underneath his indoor cage)

5-2-104.jpg

Awwwww bless Holly - they will look like a pair of bookends! :shock: :love::love::love::love::love:

Well done on welcoming Holly into your home :)

awhhh...you big softy!! i hope they got on together as they will look fab together and holly deserves a friend! what a cute pair!

awhhh...you big softy!! i hope they got on together as they will look fab together and holly deserves a friend! what a cute pair!

Hi Lisa :wave:

I've two more on reserve at Bunny Burrows an old bonded pair Henry a dwarf lop and Sox a black Lionhead which brings the total of rescues to 17. We are moving at the end of this month and we will have more space :lol:

Back