• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So i went to the jumble sale...

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
and came back with:

2 long rolls of new carpet - £3 for the lot (its alot!! enough to do the shed 3 x) (for boarding room)

A wicker cat basket that they go into - £1

4 willow baskets to hang hay in - £40p for the lot

6 bathmats for the shed flooring for my lot so i can switch as we clean them!

AND...

a COFFEE TABLE.. £3 for the rabbits! its smooth, and is sort of two levels as its hollow in the middle and curved, its like a perfect bunny play centre, going to put carpet and snuggly bits inside the sections so bunnies can play and snuggle in it, there going to love it!

will take photos!

I miss going to jumble sales...haven't seen any advertised for ages though...used to love going as a kid, being dragged through the doors with everyone rushing as they opened :lol::lol::lol:

pebbles loves her fluffy pink bath mat! she was running on it and her little tail was wagging! must be nice and soft! :lol:

and came back with:

2 long rolls of new carpet - £3 for the lot (its alot!! enough to do the shed 3 x) (for boarding room)

A wicker cat basket that they go into - £1

4 willow baskets to hang hay in - £40p for the lot

6 bathmats for the shed flooring for my lot so i can switch as we clean t

AND...

a COFFEE TABLE.. £3 for the rabbits! its smooth, and is sort of two levels as its hollow in the middle and curved, its like a perfect bunny play centre, going to put carpet and snuggly bits inside the sections so bunnies can play and snuggle in it, there going to love it!

will take photos!

Absolute genious!! Why didn't I think of doing that??!

i tried to get you some willow baskets but there was only two that wasnt treated so i couldnt, if there was more i would have got you some lol!

I need to stock up on some for the boys!
I've had to use that round base of the basket to stop them from chewing a hole completely through the hutch, and they're working their way through that!! :shock:
Little nibblers! It is boredom though :roll:
They had whole day in the run today as well what more could they want? :lol:

Back