• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gubbins and Beryl have arrived!

Mackers

Wise Old Thumper
Not bunnies but piggies:). All I can see is little piggie bums - they're busy hiding :D Left them downstairs to sulk about being moved somewhere new AGAIN ............ and am making them listen to Michael Buble :lol:

Hurry up and settle in guys.........then we can have cuddles :love: Thank you Jill and Ange for rescuing them and looking after them so beautifully.

Not bunnies but piggies:). All I can see is little piggie bums - they're busy hiding :D Left them downstairs to sulk about being moved somewhere new AGAIN ............ and am making them listen to Michael Buble :lol:

Hurry up and settle in guys.........then we can have cuddles :love: Thank you Jill and Ange for rescuing them and looking after them so beautifully.

This is cruel!:evil::evil:
You also know the RULES of this forum: we want pictures! :lol:

This is cruel!:evil::evil:
You also know the RULES of this forum: we want pictures! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I can do you lots of pictures of piggie bums - but not a lot else. Give me a day or two and I'll see what I can do ;).

Well Beryl and Gubbins have really settled today. Gubbins has been courting Beryl all day - lots of little chirrpy noises and bum wiggling. She's not overly impressed :roll: but you've got to hand it to him for persistence :lol: Perhaps he doesn't realise he is now plum-less :shock:.

Anyway, meet Beryl...........

IMG_0184-1.jpg

She's put on at least 200g whilst she's been living with Ange but she still needs to put on a little bit more. I shouldn't have any problem with that as all my animals are little porkers :lol:

IMG_0185-1.jpg

And here's Gubbins............

IMG_0181-1.jpg

His coat is looking much healthier now all his nasty mites have been given the heave-ho!

IMG_0182-1.jpg

Great to see pics..and I'd like to add my thanks to Ange for getting these piggies back to health with her tlc:D

Back